Thursday, June 19, 2008

SIBEH SOI..... =(

haiz... so soi last nite. i was driving back from siawching's birthday dinner when halfway at foochow road my car tyre pong ki. -.-" at first i thought the sound coming from the rear end of my car was from the motorcyclist near me but after closer inspection i realized that the rear tyre condemn ki... lol. stopped at the roadside and called koko to help.. spent Rm220 on both rear tyres today. my wallet is bleeding dy. =(

anyways. went out again this afternooon wif buddy and kelvin.. i seriously need to pump gas for my car's aircon. the freakin' thing is like a sauna. hehe.

this is a picture of me and BOb. buddy's doggie. she wants to name it hobbes though~ *ahem*

gonna study for bio quiz later.. then tomorow nite go out wif friends for fun. =)

Cheers~

No comments: