Monday, July 28, 2008

i'm bored...

First of all, this post is taken from cedric; and was edited by me. For those that don't know him, go read his blog at www.mochaspot.blogspot.com i have the feeling that he'll keep you entertained very much. =)

YOU'RE TAGGED IF U READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What guys think about the opposite sex.

When I say I'm confused, I'm confused
When I say yes, I mean yes
When I say I hate you I mean I hate you
When I say No, I mean No
When I say I'm bored I mean i'd like to see acts of stupidity and laugh my head off at those.
I NEVER say I'm moody. (unless moody=emo. then thats a different thing.)
When I say I love you, I really do.
When I say you smile is sweet, it means it'll give people diabetes
When I say you's good-looking, you must be DAMN HANDSOME.
I never say i heart u
When I say I'm freezing, I mean I'm freezing.
When I say good luck, I mean good luck
When I say I like you, I mean I like you.
When I say it's not important, I mean it's not important (why keep bloody asking?).
When I say dunno how, it means i dont want to reply you
When I say I'm in love, I'm probably itching for pain. AGAIN
When I say I wanna buy new stuff, I mean I wanna buy new stuff.
When I say I'm crying, I'm gay.
When I say you rock, I mean you airport.
When I say my results suck, I mean my results suck.
When I say I'm stupid, don't say anything. LAUGH. OR I WILL MAKE U LAUGH.
When I say something stupid, say something stupid with me. =)
when I say I miss you, I probably did, and i will miss u when i see u.
When I say dude, I think you're bisexual.
When I say dun feel like doing it, it means many things. (most of them depend on the chore given Work/manual labour=nono Things that are pleasurable=you think i want to do or not??)
when I say I want to see you, it means I want to see you in the bedroom.
When I say ish, I mean ish.
I never say whatever.
When I say you're sombong, I mean you are. And i'd like to introduce your nose to chopstick.
When I say I want to see cute guys, punch me. Bobok was entrusted the task of punching me.
When I say I hate that nickname, I mean I hate that nickname.
When I say go die larh, I mean go die larh. *adds* or u want me help u?
When I say F***, I can mean many many many things.
I never say muaks
When I say I'm tired, I mean I'm tired.
When I'm quiet, sometimes there's something to it, but mostly nothings wrong.
When I say it's a secret, I mean it's a secret
When I say I hate my home, I mean I hate my home
When I say I'm innocent, *flash smile*
When I say that guy is cute, i am gonna experience pain if Bobok is there.
When I got nothing to say, I mean I've got nothing to say.
When I give you advise, buy me a beer,ham,drinks,food,and all other material fun-inducing stuff.
When I say I love Nicholas Teo, kill me, castrate me and drown me.
When I say she is not pretty, I mean KNNCCBTIUNIAMACHAOHAI she's not pretty. *vomits*
When I say OMG, I mean OMG
When I say I hate badminton, dont keep asking me who won the match.
When I say hello, I mean hello. (but hello could mean lots of things....) ngehehe. *rubs hands*
When I stare at you, ask me why. your face might be funnie then. haha.
Why would I say I'm lesbian?
When I say, means this it is the end of this post.

*thanks cedric for the original post*

CHeers.

No comments: